AMAZING
Was a normal night and all,I went to bed early.
A winter friday one of the coldest of the season so far.
At the dawn of day saturday ,it was a dream starteling .
I walked the streets of the city with aryan friends from long ago.
Where I was invited to a big banque one large table ,many people
present in a large place.
When a went out to the street ,suddenly felt the need to return.
Something I felt transformation occurs leaningon my hands ,
they were like huge spoilers subsect to the floor were like enormous
claws and started to run very quickly ,he was also on the walls was
like a big cat ,like a tiger .Then I woke up.
Was a normal night and all,I went to bed early.
A winter friday one of the coldest of the season so far.
At the dawn of day saturday ,it was a dream starteling .
I walked the streets of the city with aryan friends from long ago.
Where I was invited to a big banque one large table ,many people
present in a large place.
When a went out to the street ,suddenly felt the need to return.
Something I felt transformation occurs leaningon my hands ,
they were like huge spoilers subsect to the floor were like enormous
claws and started to run very quickly ,he was also on the walls was
like a big cat ,like a tiger .Then I woke up.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário