September 23 de 2015.
A nigth of cold and rain we went to sleep after returning late afternoon.
We spent about midnight .
I had a beautiful and relaxing sleep.
He appeared in a different region to metropoli was a sunset almost
dark and there were people walking.
In the distance a sandstorm was approaching ,very dense.
It looked like something moving in it,we went into a place and
took refuge with my animals(cats).
Every opening was closed without entering the clould of dust,
but under door entered a small clould of dust we ran sealed .
Cats again be calm and rest again all cats woke.
When I just felt embraced his nails.
All in the same dream .
It looked like a Bunker.
A nigth of cold and rain we went to sleep after returning late afternoon.
We spent about midnight .
I had a beautiful and relaxing sleep.
He appeared in a different region to metropoli was a sunset almost
dark and there were people walking.
In the distance a sandstorm was approaching ,very dense.
It looked like something moving in it,we went into a place and
took refuge with my animals(cats).
Every opening was closed without entering the clould of dust,
but under door entered a small clould of dust we ran sealed .
Cats again be calm and rest again all cats woke.
When I just felt embraced his nails.
All in the same dream .
It looked like a Bunker.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário