sábado, 26 de setembro de 2015

The Turtle

Setember 24,2015
On thursday night again all had different dream.
Visiting a place with few people around pavilions warehouses
that were restored.
I discovered that were people from other generations .
They disliked being restored so that they made no work.
There was in that place a large pond bluish color inside 
the pond had two giant reptiles brown.
Cared for by his guardian cleaned the pond ,a rather large old man,
half was human and from the waist down it was blue and legs stood united.
I approached to look blak into one of the reptiles and approached to touch me.
But he was not allowed.
Look black was as another blue pond in the pond also had a tremendous white 
sea turtle .
I was stunned and then began to speak words of humanity irritating.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário